Patrick Swayze (1952 - 2009)
- Red Dawn (1984) [Jed Eckert]: Shot, along with his brother (Charlie Sheen), in a shoot-out with William Smith; he and Charlie both die (off-screen) after making their way to a park bench.
- Ghost (1990) [Sam Wheat]: Shot in the chest by Rick Aviles (in an apparent mugging later revealed to have been a murder-for-hire orchestrated by Tony Goldwyn) while Patrick is out walking with Demi Moore. He appears as a ghost throughout the rest of the movie until he finally moves on to the afterlife.
- Point Break (1991) [Bodhi]: Commits suicide by drowning himself while surfing a giant wave, after Keanu Reeves lets him go, allowing him to die on his own terms rather than be arrested. (See also Edgar Ramirez in the 2015 remake.)
- Keeping Mum (2005) [Lance]: Bludgeoned to death with an iron by Maggie Smith after she finds him in the garden, peeping through Tamsin Egerton's window. His body is shown again later on at the bottom of the pond.
- Brice de Nice (2005) [Bodhi]: Appears as the spirit of his character from Point Break to speak to Jean Dujardin. (Swayze was dubbed in French.)
- Road House 2: Last Call (2006) [James Dalton]: Patrick doesn't actually appear in this film, but it's established that he was shot to death by Jake Busey between the two films.
- Brice 3 (2016) [Bodhi]: Appears as the spirit of his character from Point Break to speak to Jean Dujardin. (This film was made several years after Swayze's real-life death, so his likeness is computer-generated onto Brice-Alban Roncier and his dialogue is dubbed in French.)
- Son of Patsy Swayze (choreographer).
- Brother of Don Swayze.
- Mr. Lisa Niemi.
- Distant cousin of Tom Hulce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.