We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Patrick McGoohan (1928 - 2009)
- Hell Drivers (1957) [Redman]: Falls to his death, along with William Hartnell, when their truck falls over a quarry (due to faulty brakes) while trying to kill Stanley Baker. (Thanks to Brian)
- Silver Streak (1976) [Roger Devereau]: Decapitated (off-screen) by another oncoming train after he's fallen halfway out of the train. The scene cuts away just before the train hits him.
- Brass Target (1978) [Col. Mike McCauley]: Garroted by Heinz Bennent.
- Scanners (1981) [Dr. Paul Ruth]: Shot in the head (off-camera) by Lawrence Dane; the scene cuts away just before Lawrence fires, and we hear the gunshot when his son (Stephen Lack) senses it. (Thanks to Kenneth)
- Braveheart (1995) [Longshanks, King Edward I]: Dies of a fever in his bedroom while Mel Gibson is being executed in the courtyard outside. (Note: In reality, Edward I died two years after William Wallace's execution) (Thanks to Stephen and Patrick)
- The Phantom (1996) [Phantom's Dad]: Dies (from being stabbed in the back by James Remar sometime before the film begins) and passes on the role of The Phantom to his son, (Billy Zane) (he appears as a ghost to his son throughout the film).
- Treasure Planet (2002; animated) [Billy Bones]: Succumbs to trauma wounds after his spaceship crashes. He dies while warning Joseph Gordon-Levitt.