Patrick Magee (1922 - 1982)
- Masque of the Red Death (1964) [Alfredo]: Burned to death (while wearing a gorilla costume) when Skip Martin sets fire to him with a torch after lashing him to a chandelier in the middle of Vincent Price's party.
- The Friend (Beware My Brethren) (1971) [Minister]: Crucified by Tony Beckley in Patrick's church.
- King Lear (1971) [Cornwall]: Dies (presumably off-screen) some time after a seemingly minor stab wound sustained when one of Alan Webb's servants tried to defend Alan. (I haven't seen this version, but I'm somewhat familiar with Shakespeare's play).
- Asylum (1972) [Dr. Rutherford]: Stabbed in the back of the head by a mini robot (being controlled by Herbert Lom's supernatural powers), while Patrick is talking to Robert Powell.
- Demons of the Mind (1972) [Falkenberg]: Shot by Robert Hardy.
- King Lear (1976) [King Lear]: Dies of old age, compounded by heartbreak over the death of his daughter (Wendy Allnut) (again, I haven't seen this version, but I know the play)
- The Monster Club (1981) [Innkeeper]: Plays a ghoul in a village full of ghouls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.