Patrick Bergin (1951 - )
- Sleeping with the Enemy (1991) [Martin Burney]: Shot to death with his own gun by Julia Roberts as she is making it look like self-defense, as he lunges for his weapon (following a brief fight). He dies after trying to shoot her, (so they can die together, only for there to be no more bullets) before collapsing (with his body later seen staring at his wedding ring as the film ends). (Thanks to Robert)
- Patriot Games (1992) [Kevin O'Donnell]: Executed by shooting on speedboat, along with Polly Walker, by Sean Bean when he and Polly refuse to let Sean continue chasing Harrison Ford.
- Eye of the Beholder (1999) [Alexander Leonard]: Killed in a car accident after Ewan McGregor fires at Patrick's car, causing it to swerve into a oncoming truck in an attempt to warn him about Ashley Judd (his body is later seen slumped in his seat as Judd tries to revive him). (Thanks to Gary)
- The Invisible Circus (2001) [Gene]: Dies of cancer (off-screen) some time before the story takes place; he only appears in flashbacks to his daughters' childhoods, and his death is mentioned in the dialogue.
- Shark Week (2012) [Tiburon]: Eaten to death by a shark after being stabbed in the chest with a fishing rod by Erin Coker.
- Free Fire (2016) [Howie]: Shot in the neck by Sharlto Copley (who then shoots him in the back of the head).
- Hangover in Death Valley (2018) [Roy]: Shot to death along with Michael Madsen (off-screen) by Robert Llewellyn. The scene fades to black and we hear two gun shots.
- The Last Days of American Crime (2020) [Rossi Dumois]:
- King of Texas (2002; TV Movie) [Mr. Highsmith]: Shot in the back while attempting to torture Roy Scheider; he dies as his wife (Lauren Holly) weeps and Marcia Gay Harden watches on.
- Smallville: Shattered (2003) [Morgan Edge]: Shot several times by Michael Rosenbaum while trying to run him over with his car.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.