The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Patrick Allen (1927 - 2006)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Cross Channel (1955) [Hugo Platt]: Unintentionally shot in the stomach by his girlfriend June Ashley when she tries to shoot Wayne Morris. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Long Haul (1957) [Joe Easy]: Drowned in the shallow river after fighting with Victor Mature and he drags some heavy boxes off the bottom of the lorry to throw at Victor but the load then topples on him, knocking him out as he falls into the water. (Thanks to Brian)
- Puppet on a Chain (1970) [Inspector Van Gelder]: Falls to his death when the chain he's climbing down is activated to be pulled upwards by Sven-Bertil Taube until he reaches the pulley (with Sven-Bertil having him at gunpoint) and has to let go.
- When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth (1970) [Kingsor]: Drowned, with everybody else (except the 4 who escape on a raft), when a tidal wave engulfs the shore-dwelling community. (Thanks to Brian)
- Persecution (1974) [Robert Masters]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by Lana Turner, 20 years before the story begins; he only appears in flashbacks and his skeleton is shown when Ralph Bates uncovers it. (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- UFO: Timelash (1971) [Turner]: Machine-gunned by Ed Bishop. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hamlet, Prince of Denmark (1980) [Ghost of Hamlet's Father]: Poisoned when Patrick Stewart pours poison in his ear, before the story begins; he appears as a ghost to his son (Derek Jacobi) periodically throughout the story.
- The Black Adder: The Black Seal (1983) [Phillip of Burgundy a.k.a. The Hawk]: Poisoned along with the other conspirators, when they drink the wine that Tim McInnerny and Tony Robinson bring to them. (Played for comic effect)
Notable connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Sarah Lawson.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.