Patricia Tallman (1957 - )
Film deaths Edit
- Army of Darkness (1992) [Possessed Witch]: Shot in the head with a shotgun by Bruce Campbell after she levitates and reveals herself as one of the Deadites. (Thanks to The Ghoul)
- Benefit of the Doubt (1993) [Mattie Braswell]: Thrown down a flight of stairs by Donald Sutherland; shown in Amy Irving's flashbacks, first as an accident and then again when Amy remembers that it was deliberate.
- Star Trek: Generations (1994) [Enterprise-D officer]: Killed along with Brent Spiner, Marina Sirtis, Whoopi Goldberg, LeVar Burton, Michael Dorn, Jonathan Frakes, Gates McFadden and the rest of the Enterprise-D crew when Malcolm McDowell fires a missile into the sun, creating a shockwave that destroys the planet they've crash-landed on. Patrick Stewart later undoes that time continuum and everyone on the ship survives the outcome of the film.
- Never Die Twice (2001; unreleased) [character name unavailable]: This film is still unreleased (and seems likely to remain so), but the premise is that Patricia and Claudia Christian play two police detectives who find their own dead bodies, and must prevent their future deaths from occurring.
Television deaths Edit
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Battle Lines (1993) [Nima]: Killed several times fighting the Nol-Ennis on a penal moon in the Gamma Quadrant but was revived every time due to artificial microbes.
- Star Trek: Voyager: Basics, Part I (1996) [Voyager officer]: Killed by invading Kazon on the bridge when shot with an energy weapon in her chest.
- Angel: Dad (2001) [Julia Cooper]: Mentioned that she was Killed (off-screen) by a Vampire as Keith Szarabajka seen in a photo of her.
- Castle: He's Dead, She's Dead (2010) [Vivien Marchand]: Stabbed in the Neck with an Ice Pick by Bess Armstrong.
Stunt work Edit
As a former professional stuntwoman, Tallman doubled several actresses during their death scenes, including:
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Siege of AR-558 (1998) [Stunt double: Annette Helde (as Nadia Larkin)]: Killed on AR-558 when shot in the back by a Jem'Hadar force.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: What You Leave Behind (1998) [Stunt double: Louise Fletcher (as Winn Adami)]: Thrown against a wall and the engulfed in flames and killed by Dukat in the Bajoran fire caves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.