Pat Roach (1937 - 2004)
Not to be confused with Canadian actor Patrick Roach
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) [Giant Sherpa/First Mechanic]: Playing a dual role, the "Sherpa" is knocked out when Harrison Ford breaks a table over him and dies offscreen during a shootout in Karen Allen's bar due to Harrison setting the bar on fire. The "Mechanic" is slashed to death by propellers when a plane moves toward him while fighting Harrison on an airstrip.
- Never Say Never Again (1983) [Lippe]: Stabbed in the back by shards of glass, when Sean Connery knocks him into a chemical glass stand, at the end of a fight.
- Conan the Destroyer (1984) [Toth-Amon/Man-Ape]: Playing a dual role, the "Man-Ape" is slashed to death when Arnold Schwarzenegger breaks several mirrors, causing wounds to spontaneously appear on his body. "Toth-Amon" is impaled through the stomach by a sword when Arnold throws the sword into the mirror he is behind; he vanishes in a flash of light after touching a magical jewel.
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) [Chief Guard]: Crushed to death when he falls into a rock crusher while fighting Harrison Ford.
- Willow (1988) [Gen. Kael]: Impaled through the stomach on a sword while fighting with Val Kilmer on a castle stairwell, he then falls off said stairwell, with his body later seen as Val looks down and sees him (at this point Pat is wearing a helmet with a skull on it).
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) [Gestapo]:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.