Paddy Considine (1974 - )
- 24 Hour Party People (2002) [Rob Gretton]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack a few years after the final scene of the film. (It is a matter of historic record.)
- Close Your Eyes (Doctor Sleep) (2002) [Elliot Spruggs]: Killed when Andrew Woodall cuts open Paddy's torso and places a live rat inside before sewing up the wound. (Thanks to ND)
- Dead Man's Shoes (2004) [Richard]: Stabbed in the stomach with his own knife by Neil Bell (as he begs him to do so, in order to join his brother in death). His body is later seen as Neil leaves him in the building to bleed out. (Thanks to ND)
- Cinderella Man (2005) [Mike Wilson] Dies (off-screen). I don't remember the details, but I remember he dies in the film during a job riot and his death is mentioned to Russell Crowe.
- The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) [Simon Ross]: Shot in the head with a sniper rifle by Edgar Ramirez in Waterloo Station while talking on the phone with Matt Damon. (Footage of his character's death was reused in The Bourne Legacy, set at the same time as this film.) (Thanks to Eric and ND)
- Child 44 (2015) [Vladimir Malevich]: Shot in the head by Joel Kinnaman while talking to Tom Hardy in the woods.
- Macbeth (2015) [Banquo]: Throat slit, in addition to having been shot in the back with an arrow, by one of Michael Fassbender's assassins in the woods, while his son (Lochlann Harris) looks on helplessly. He appears as a vision to Michael afterwards.
- The Girl with All the Gifts (2016) [Sgt. Eddie Parks]: Shot in the head by Sennia Nanua as a mercy killing at Paddy's insistence, as he becomes infected by the airborne virus.
- PU-239 a.k.a. The Half Life of Timofey Berezin (2007 TV) [Timofey Berezin]: Shot by Jason Flemyng and Jordan Long (while already dying from radiation poisoning).
- Red Riding: In the Year of Our Lord 1980 (2009) [Peter Hunter] Shot to death by corrupt cops.
- Peaky Blinders: 3.6 (2016) [Father Hughes] Throat slit by Finn Cole
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.