Otto Kruger (1885 - 1974)
- The Zero Hour (1939) [Julian Forbes]: Commits suicide.
- Corregidor (1943) [Dr. Jan Stockman]: Fatally machine gunned when Japanese fighter/bombers strafe the field hospital he was working in.
- Night Plane from Chungking (1943) [Albert Pasavy]: Shot to death.
- Murder My Sweet (Farewell, My Lovely) (1944) [Jules Amthor]: Neck snapped (off-screen) by Mike Mazurki in Otto's office; his body (just his legs) is shown afterwards when Dick Powell discovers him. (Thanks to DeMan)
- Storm Over Lisbon (Inside the Underworld) (1944) [Alexis Vanderlyn]: Shot to death by Erich von Stroheim, who then orders Eduardo Cianelli to throw Otto's body from the casino tower into the river. (Thanks to DeMan)
- Jungle Captive (1945) [Dr. Stendahl]: Mauled by the Ape Woman (Vicki Lane).
- Lulu Belle (1948) [Harry Randolph]: Shot by his wife (Charlotte Wynters).
- Great-nephew of Paul Kruger (former President of South Africa).
- Father of stage actress Ottilie Kruger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.