Omar Epps (1973 - )
- Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (1996) [Malik]: Shot to death with a sniper rifle by Benjamin N. Everitt on the campus courtyard; shown in the background as Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans walk away.
- Scream 2 (1997) [Phil Stevens]: Stabbed in the head by Ghostface (Timothy Olyphant) in a theater restroom when Omar puts his ear to the wall of the restroom stall to listen in. (Thanks to Germboygel and Corey)
- Dracula 2000 (2000) [Marcus]: Bitten on the throat and drained of blood by Gerard Butler on the plane. He later comes back as a vampire, and is decapitated with a silver blade (having been stabbed in the eye with a concealed spike) by Jonny Lee Miller at the end of a fight in an alley (with Omar burning his hand as he tries to stab Miller in the neck with a silver stake).
- ER: Night Shift (1997) [Dr. Dennis Gant]: Hit by a train (off-screen); it's left ambiguous as to whether it was an accident or suicide, although the latter is strongly implied. (Thanks to Holly)
- Resurrection: Revelation (2014) [Martin Bellamy/Robert Thompson]: Shot in the heart by Donna Murphy during an interrogation; He is resurrected shortly after his death like many people in the town. (It is also revealed that Omar had previously resurrected after having died during a flood in 1934)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.