Olivia Wilde (1984 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Cowboys & Aliens (2011) [Ella]: Killed in an explosion when she sacrifices herself by detonating the wrist-unit and blowing up the aliens' spacecraft. (She had also appeared to die earlier when an alien slashes her with its claws, but she later revives due to her own alien physiology.) (Thanks to Tommy)
- In Time (2011) [Rachel Salas]: Dies when her allotted time runs out, as she runs into the arms of her son (Justin Timberlake). (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Lazarus Effect (2015) [Zoe]: Electrocuted in the middle of an experiment; she's brought back to life by Mark Duplass' Lazarus serum.
- Life Itself (2018) [Abby]: Hit by a bus while crossing the street and talking with Oscar Isaac.
- Richard Jewell (2019) [Kathy Scruggs]: Dies of a prescription drug overdose (off-screen) years after the events of the film. Her death is mentioned in the closing text at the end of the film.
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- House MD: Everybody Dies (2012) [Remy Hadley]: Dies of illness.
Noteworthy Connections[edit | edit source]
- Granddaughter of James Helvick (journalist/novelist)
- Daughter of Andrew and Leslie Cockburn (producers)
- Ex-wife of Tao Ruspoli (director)
- Fiancé of Jason Sudeikis
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.