Oliver Platt (1960 - )
- The Temp (1993) [Jack Hartsell]: Dies of Anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock (off screen) brought on by being stung by a bee/wasp after Lara Flynn Boyle puts one in his car. His body is later seen when Timothy Hutton discovers him slumped in his car seat (after his car crashes).
- Bicentennial Man (1999) [Rupert Burns]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes, at some point during the passage of time between scenes.
- Ash Wednesday (2002) [Moran]: Shot twice in the chest/torso and stomach by an assassin/mobster (I believe played by Jimmy Burke/Kevin Kash/Brian Delate/Joe Lisi) as Platt is about to shoot Edward Burns, his body is later seen as he’s/it’s dragged out of the bar.
- Liberty Stands Still (2002) [Victor Wallace]: Shot in the chest with a sniper rifle by Wesley Snipes. (Thanks to George)
- Year One (2009) [High Priest]: Burned to death when he stumbles into the ceremonial fire pit after Michael Cera throws a jug of oil at him. (Played for comic effect.)
- X-Men: First Class (2011) [The Man in Black]: Falls to his death when Jason Flemyng teleports with him into the sky and then drops him. His body is briefly seen during the attack on the CIA headquarters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.