The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Oliver Platt (1960 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Temp (1993) [Jack Hartsell]: Dies of Anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock (off screen) brought on by being stung by a bee/wasp after Lara Flynn Boyle puts one in his car. His body is later seen when Timothy Hutton discovers him slumped in his car seat (after his car crashes).
- Bicentennial Man (1999) [Rupert Burns]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes, at some point during the passage of time between scenes.
- Ash Wednesday (2002) [Moran]: Shot twice in the chest/torso and stomach by an assassin/mobster (I believe played by Jimmy Burke/Kevin Kash/Brian Delate/Joe Lisi) as Platt is about to shoot Edward Burns, his body is later seen as he’s/it’s dragged out of the bar.
- Liberty Stands Still (2002) [Victor Wallace]: Shot in the chest with a sniper rifle by Wesley Snipes. (Thanks to George)
- Year One (2009) [High Priest]: Burned to death when he stumbles into the ceremonial fire pit after Michael Cera throws a jug of oil at him. (Played for comic effect.)
- X-Men: First Class (2011) [The Man in Black]: Falls to his death when Jason Flemyng teleports with him into the sky and then drops him. His body is briefly seen during the attack on the CIA headquarters.
- Shut In (2016) [Dr. Wilson]: Stabbed in stomach by Charlie Heaton. He then dies in a chair saying his last things to Naomi Watts.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.