Norman Lloyd (1914 - )
Television director and producer
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Saboteur (1942) [Frank Fry]: Falls to his death from the torch of the Statue of Liberty when his sleeve rips apart while Robert Cummings is trying to pull him up, after Norman goes over the edge.
- Calamity Jane and Sam Bass (1949) [Jim Murphy aka Gordon]: Shot in the chest by one of Howard Duff's gang when he set up a trap at the bank.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- One Step Beyond: Delusion (1959) [Harold Stern]: Dies (off-screen) in a mental institution, a few months after the story ends. We learn of his death in John Newland's closing monologue.
- St. Elsewhere: The Last One (1988) [Dr. Daniel Auschlander]: Dies of a stroke; the end of the episode reveals that the entire series, including Norman's death, was all part of Chad Allen's imagination.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Chase (1993) [Professor Richard Galen]: Shot in the chest with a phaser (off-screen) by the alien Yridians after they board his shuttlecraft; he dies while talking to Patrick Stewart, after he is beamed aboard the Enterprise.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Peggy Lloyd (widowed).
- Father of Josie Lloyd.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.