Nolan North (1970 - )
- Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Black Panther (2006; animated) [Hank Pym aka Giant Man]: Killed by an explosion when the Chiturai doomship explodes, he dies while talking to Wasp (Grey Griffin). His body was later taken back to New York and placed in a coffin.
- Unstable Fables: 3 Pigs and a Baby (2008; animated) [Big Bad Wolf]: Burned to death in a fire built by Sandy (Steve Zahn), Richard (Jon Cryer) and Mason Pig (Brad Garrett) when he dives down their chimney.
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) [Starfleet Admiral]: Is one of many officers stunned by Chris Pine, Simon Pegg, and Benedict Cumberbatch's phasers when they burst into Peter Weller's command bridge on the U.S.S. Vengeance spaceship. They are later killed in either the bomb-planted explosion set by Karl Urban or killed in the ensuing spaceship crash when Benedict starts landing the ship into the Starfleet city.
- Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014: animated) [KGBeast]: Gets his head exploded off his body by Waller (CCH Pounder) when he chose to walk out, believing it was a buff.
- Batman: The Killing Joke (2016; animated) [Mitch]: Shot in the head by a security guard when he tries to shoot the Joker (Mark Hamill).
- Celebrity Deathmatch: Stand-up Vs. Smack Down (2006; animated) [Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson]: Impaled by Chris Rock's (Colt .40 Feinberg) body during a deathmatch. (Played for comic effect.)
- Wolverine and the X-Men: Hindsight Part 3 (2009; animated) [Cyclops aka Scott Sumners]: Although alive in the present, he was killed during a war in the future, a grave with his name on it is shown. His death was later prevented by Foresight Part 3.
- Young Justice - Outsiders: Nevermore (2019; animated) [Superboy/Superman/Baron Bedlam]: Baron Bedlam is suffocated with lava by his nephew (Troy Baker). Superboy and Superman survive the episode.
- Love, Death & Robots: Pop Squad (2021; animated) [Detective Briggs]: Shot by Officer Pentle (voiced by Michelle C. Bonilla); he manages to kill Pentle before dying from his wound seconds later.
Video Game Deaths
- 50 Cent: Bulletproof (2007) [Spinosa]: Shot to death by 50 Cent.
- Team Fortress 2 (2007) [Blutarch Mann/Redmond Mann/Zephaniah Mann]: Playing ghosts appearing in the Helltower map (A.K.A. plr_hightower_event), Blutarch and Redmond Mann were stabbed to death by their brother, Gray Mann, prior to the events of the map. Similarly, Zephaniah died of multiple illnesses prior to the events of the game, and also reappears as a ghost in the Harvest Event map in 2009 - though it had no voice lines.
- Halo Wars (2009) [Sergeant John Forge]: Incinerated off-screen by detonating a nuclear bomb in order to destroy a Forerunner factory.
- Mafia II (2010) [Alberto Clemente]: Shot to death with a Tommy gun by Robert Costanzo, who empties the entire magazine into Nolan.
- TRON: Evolution (2010) [Behemoth]: Crashed by a Recognizer used by Jensen Ackles.
- SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs (2011) [James Gorman]: Depending on the player's actions, Nolan can either be shot in the chest by Gwendoline Yeo or apprehended.
- Assassin's Creed lll (2012) [Desmond Miles]: Sacrifices his life to activate a piece of ancient technology and save the world from an impending solar flare. His body is later shown in the next game, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, when scientists recover his body from the temple and dissect it.
- Spec Ops: The Line (2012) [Captain Martin Walker]: Depending on the player's actions, Nolan can die in at least two of the game's endings; if the player chooses to allow the hallucinatory Bruce Boxleitner to shoot, Nolan will commit suicide by shooting himself in the head; in another ending, if players choose to attack the soldiers sent to rescue him but fail to survive the ensuing firefight, Nolan will collapse and bleed to death with the members of Falcon 1 looking down at him in confusion. In all other endings, Nolan survives the game.
- The Last of Us (2013) [David]: Hacked in the face multiple times by Ashley Johnson with a machete after almost being strangled to death by Nolan.
- Mob of the Dead (2013) [Stanley Ferguson]: Stabbed to death off-screen by Joe Pantoliano. He later reanimates as a zombie and is killed again by Joe, Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen & Chazz Palminteri shoot him multiple times.
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) [Oswald Cobblepot, AKA The Penguin]: Shot dead by Mark Hamill as Nolan futilely tries to plead for mercy; however, this only occurrs in a hallucination Kevin Conroy experiences while under the influence of John Noble 's Fear Gas, Nolan surviving the events of the game unharmed.
- Mafia III (2016) [Remy Duvall]: Murdered off-screen by Alex Hernandez after Alex ambushes Nolan and a group of KKK members. We later see Nolan's body being burned on a cross.
- God of War (2018) [Modi]: Stabbed in the neck then kicked down a chasm by Sunny Suljic, after Nolan repeatedly insults Sunny's mother.