Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Noble Willingham (1931 - 2004)
- Big Bad Mama (1974) [Uncle Barney]: Shot during a shoot-out/car chase with Dick Miller and Tom Signorelli, while Angie Dickinson is driving the car; he dies shortly after they manage to get away from Dick and Tom.
- The Howling (1981) [Charlie Barton]: Burned to death along with several of the other werewolves (minus Elisabeth Brooks and Christopher Stone) when Dennis Dugan burns down their cabin.
- The Last Boy Scout (1991) [Sheldon Marcone]: Dies (off-camera) in an explosion when the briefcase he was opening was rigged by bombs.
- The Alamo: Thirteen Days to Glory (1987 TV) [Dr. Pollard]: Killed (off-screen) in the Alamo's hospital by Mexican soldiers.
- Home Improvement: Arrivederci, Binford (1993) [Mr. Binford]: Dies of a heart attack. Noble does not actually appear in this episode, but his death is mentioned.
- Tales from the Crypt: Oil's Well that Ends Well (1993) [Mr. Petermeyer]: Killed in an explosion (along with the rest of his gang) when Priscilla Presley deliberately drops a lit cigarette into a pool of oil. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Walker, Texas Ranger: Avenging Angel (2000) [CD Parker]: Dies, off-screen while on vacation, however in episode The Final Showdown, its revealed that he was poisoned by a toxin to make it appear like he died from a heart attack. (Thanks to Street Shark 15)