Director: Cary Joji Fukunaga
Bond (Daniel Craig) has left active service. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright) from the CIA turns up asking for help, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
- Gediminas Adomaitis [Blofeld's Right Hand Man]
- Gordon Alexander [Lab Technician]
- Rodrig Andrisan [Spectre Member]
- David Olawale Ayinde [SPECTRE Party Guest]
- Ahmed Bakare [Spectre VIP Guest]
- Steve Barnett [Spectre Agent (SA09)]
- Adel Bencherif [Abrika] (off-screen)
- Dali Benssalah [Primo]
- Douglas Bunn [Spectre Member]
- Chi Chan [Spectre Agent]
- Andy Cheung [Chinese Businessman]
- Daniel Craig [James Bond]
- David Dencik [Valdo Obruchev]
- Hugh Dennis [Dr. Hardy]
- Winston Ellis [Spectre Agent]
- Mark Gooden [Spectre Agent]
- Tuncay Gunes [Spectre Agent]
- Erick Hayden [Marshall] (off-screen)
- Rod Hunt [Spectre Guard]
- Denis Khoroshko [Spectre Agent]
- Billy Magnussen [Logan Ash]
- Rami Malek [Lyutsifer Safin]
- Simon Manley [Spectre Bodyguard]
- Obie Matthew [Spectre Guest]
- Oleg Mirochnikov [Valerian] (off-screen)
- Paul O'Kelly [Safins Henchmen]
- Hayden Phillips [Sir Sebastian D'ath]
- Philip Philmar [Spectre Agent]
- Adnan Rashed [Spectre Agent]
- Zoltan Rencsar [Spectre Bodyguard]
- Clem So [Spectre Agent]
- Christoph Waltz [Ernst Stavro Blofeld]
- Raymond Waring [Spectre Agent]
- Jeffrey Wright [Felix Leiter]
- Marc Zinga [Moreau] (off-screen)
- Yasmin Bird [Spectre Guest]
- Mathilde Bourbin [Madeleine's Mother]
- Priyanga Burford [Dr. Symes]
- Lourdes Faberes [Spectre Agent]
- Mariia Legun [Laboratory Team]
- Rae Lim [Spectre Agent]
- Brigitte Millar [Vogel]
- Tina Simmons [Spectre Member]
- Eliot Sumner [Spectre Guard]
- At 2 hours and 43 minutes, No Time To Die (2021) is the longest Bond film by approximately 13 minutes, beating out Spectre (2015).
- Cary Fukunaga is the first American director to direct an official Bond film. Fukunaga is also the first director of Asian heritage to direct a James Bond film.
- Despite Skyfall (2012) being shot entirely in digital, and rumors that Bond movies would be shot digitally from then on, Spectre (2015) was shot on 35mm film and No Time to Die (2021) on 65mm.
- Reportedly, this Bond film and Spectre (2015) will apparently not be based on any original Ian Fleming James Bond story.
- Daniel Craig has said that he would retire from the role of James Bond if he felt he was too old to play the character. Craig has also said that it has become harder to be fit enough for the role and that there has been more use of doubles for action sequences.
- Reportedly, James Bond actor Daniel Craig personally hand-picked Cuban actress Ana de Armas to play Paloma in this Bond movie, after working with her on Knives Out (2019), which first released about only four months before No Time to Die was originally meant to release.
- This will be the first James Bond movie to be shot with an IMAX Camera. Previous Bond films exhibited in IMAX theaters were converted by up-scaling to the IMAX format i.e. they were optimized for IMAX theaters.
- With this film, Phoebe Waller-Bridge is the second female screenwriter credited for writing on a James Bond film after Irish screenwriter Johanna Harwood for both Dr. No (1962) and From Russia with Love (1963).
- Third time actor Jeffrey Wright has played the Felix Leiter character and the first appearance of the character in the series since Quantum of Solace (2008) which is an interval of about a twelve years. In reprising the role, Wright is the first actor to play the character in three James Bond movies. Previously, Wright was tied with actor David Hedison as the only actors to play Leiter twice. Wright previously played Leiter in 'Casino Royale' (2006) and 'Quantum of Solace' (2008).
- Reportedly, Daniel Craig is expected to going to be dramatically cutting back on doing any dangerous stunt work in this film, due to his age and his injury on Spectre (2015). The UK 'Mirror' newspaper has reported a source has said: "It's a big bone of contention. Rachel [wife Rachel Weisz] doesn't want him in agony again. None of his aches and pains have gone away completely" and "there's a legacy to all these injuries and she lives with them. They've come to an agreement about how hard he will push himself and he is pulling back from the edge this time. It's a prerequisite." Craig has said: "I knackered my knee and had surgery, I've had my right shoulder reconstructed, my other knee operated on and my thumb got hurt." Gary Powell, stunt co-ordinator for Craig, added that it will be hard to get him to slow down: "He's intrepid. It's pretty hard to stop him. But he lives with the injuries and those aches and pains stay with you long after filming." Reportedly, a source has said that Weisz has lost sleep at night and cannot fathom seeing her husband potentially getting injured on a big action movie shoot which she has allegedly nick-named "the boxing ring".