Nigel Terry (1945 - 2015)
Film Deaths Edit
- Excalibur (1981) [King Arthur]: Impaled with a spear during a battle with his son (Robert Addie); he dies shortly afterwards, after asking Paul Geoffrey to return Excalibur to the lake. His body is shown being taken away on a ship by the Ladies of the Lake.
- Troy (2004) [Archeptolemus]: Thrown off a building by Brian Cox. (NOTE: This scene is only included in the director's cut of the film.)
- Highlander: The Series: Eye of the Beholder (1993) [Gabriel Piton]: Decapitated at the end of a swordfight with Adrian Paul.
- Foyle's War: They Fought in the Fields (2004) [Hugh Jackson]: Shot in the chest by Peter Stark in Nigel's farmhouse, just as Nigel is about to telephone the authorities; Peter then stages the scene to look like a suicide. His body is shown afterwards as Michael Kitchen and Anthony Howell investigate the crime scene, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on.
- Waking The Dead: Anger Management (2004) [Sam Jacobs]: At gunpoint, he forces old adversary Trevor Eve to go with him to the ground below a flyover and after a conversation it looks like he is about to kill him but he puts the gun under his own chin and shoots himself. (Thanks to Brian)
- Marple: They Do It With Mirrors (2009) [Christian Gulbrandsen]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) by Brian Cox. The murder is shown in flashback when Julia Mackenzie reveals her solution. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.