Nick Stahl (1979 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Disturbing Behavior (1998) [Gavin Strick]: Although Nick survives the film in reality, the DVDs have a deleted scene where he is shot 3 times in self-defence by Chad Donella while Nick, still under control of the Blue Ribbon program, attempts to kill Katie Holmes, James Marsden and Katherine Isabelle. He dies while talking to all four, chastising Chad for having to shoot him three times, and lamenting his (diminishing) chances to ever meet Trent Reznor.
- Bully (2001) [Bobby Kent]: Drowned by Leo Fitzpatrick and Daniel Franzese, after being stabbed in the back by Michael Pitt and having his throat slashed by Brad Renfro. (Thanks to Gary and Amanda)
- In the Bedroom (2001) [Frank Fowler]: Shot in the face (off-camera) by William Mapother; we hear the shot from the other room, and his body is shown afterwards when Marisa Tomei runs in and discovers him. (Thanks to Gary and Neil)
- Wasted (2002) [Chris]: Dies of a heroin overdose. (Thanks to Andrew)
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) [John Connor]: Killed (off-screen) by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the future, before Arnold was reprogrammed and sent back into the past. (Thanks to Germboygel and Neil)
- Sin City (2005) [Ethan Roark Jr./Yellow Bastard]: Beaten to death by Bruce Willis in a barn, after Bruce rips off Nick's genitals. (In this role, Nick is barely recognizable beneath the heavy, bright yellow make-up.) (Thanks to Gary and Robert)
- 388 Arletta Avenue (2011) [James]: Shot to death by Graham Abbey, while Nick is trying to tell him who the real killer is.
- Body of Proof: Going Viral, Part 2 (2012) [Marcel Trevino]: Dies after catching a deadly virus spread by Justin Welborn; he dies while Luke Perry is trying to save him.
- Ex-Mr. Rose Murphy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.