Nick Adams (1931 - 1968)
- The FBI Story (1959) [John Gilbert 'Jack' Graham]: Executed (off-screen) after being convicted of an airplane bombing; his death is mentioned in James Stewart's narration. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Wagon Train: The Traitor (1961) [Sam Upton]: Shot under the chin (off-screen) after Robert Horton ties up Nick with a shotgun placed under his chin; we hear the gun go off after Nick's horse bolts. (Thanks to Stephen)
- The Outer Limits: Fun and Games (1964) [Mike Benson]: Falls into a river of Sulphur after an alien creature (Bill Hart) stomps on Nick's hands while Nick is holding onto a bridge; he is brought back to life when Bob Johnson returns Nick and Nancy Malone back to the point in time when they were abducted. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: Turn Back the Clock (1964) [Jason]: Eaten by a giant prehistoric lizard when he tries to distract the creature so that Richard Basehart, David Hedison and Yvonne Craig could escape back to the submarine.
- Rawhide: Corporal Dasovik (1964) [Cpl. Dasovik]: Mortally shot in the chest by a renegade Ute warrior as Nick and his army patrol was under attack. He dies shortly after the battle talking to John Drew Barrymore.
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Vipers (1968) [Sheriff Dave Cord]: Shot by Robert Conrad after Sandra Smith throws Conrad a gun.
- Mr. Carol Nugent.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.