Nicholas Turturro (1962 - )
Film Deaths: Edit
- Hellraiser: Inferno (2000) [Detective Tony Nenonen]: Stabbed four times in the back with a knife by partner Craig Sheffer under the Cenobite component of The Engineer. Death overrall orchestrated through the narrative in Sheffer's hell by Lead Cenobite Doug Bradley.
- The Hollow (Video, 2004) [Sheriff Duncan]: Decapitated by the headless horseman (Ben Scott) as he is arresting Stacy Keach, his headless body is later seen as slides down a window of his squad car.
- The Hillside Strangler (2004) [Angelo Buono]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack in prison; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- Justice League Dark (2017; animated) [Boston Brand a.k.a Deadman]: Shot in the chest by an unknown man while doing a circus act. His spirit remained on earth as the goddess: Rama Kushna took pity on him and gave his spirit the power to possess any living being and bringing them to justice. His death only appears in a flashback, but appears as a spirit throughout the movie.
- BlackKkKlansman (2018) [Walker]: Killed in an explosion - along with Jasper Pääkkönen and Paul Walter Hauser - set off by Jasper, not knowing that Ashlie Atkinson set up C4 chargers in the car next to him while attempting to kill Laura Harrier.
TV Deaths: Edit
- CSI: Let It Bleed (2008) [Goya]: Throat slit (off-screen) by a hitman; his body is shown afterwards (along with Giuseppe Andrews) as the CSI team investigate.
Noteworthy Connections: Edit
- Brother of John Turturro
- Cousin of Aida Turturro
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.