Nicholas Gonzalez (1976 - )
- Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid (2004) [Dr. Ben Douglas]: Eaten by the Anaconda.
- Grey's Anatomy: Love/Addiction (2007) [Clark West]: Dies from a heart attack.
- Grimm: Tarantella (2012) [Ryan Showalter]: Forced to ingest a stream of Amy Acker's corrosive venom, liquefying his internal organs and allowing Amy (in her Spinnetod Wesen form) to suck them out through his abdomen. Nicholas' badly-dessicated body is later seen when David Giuntoli and Russell Hornsby arrive to investigate the murder.
- The Flash: Rupture (2016) [Rupture]: Playing a dual role as Dante Ramon and his Earth-2 doppleganger, Rupture, Rupture is impaled in the stomach when Teddy Sears phases his arm through him as Grant Gustin, Jesse L. Martin. Carlos Valdes and Patrick Sabongui look on. (Earth One Dante survives the episode, however).
- The Flash: Paradox (2016) [Dante Ramon]: In the new timeline set by Matt Letscher, Nicholas is revealed to have died off-screen in a drunk driving accident by his brother, Carlos Valdes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.