Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Nehemiah Persoff (1919 - )
- Men in War (1957) [Sfc. Nate Lewis]: Killed in an explosion when he panics and runs after walking into a minefield.
- The Comancheros (1961) [Graile]: Stabbed in the back by Iphigenie Castiglioni; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to his daughter (Ina Balin). (Thanks to Brian)
- The Power (1968) [Professor Carl Melnicker]: Dies of a heart attack (off-screen) caused by Michael Rennie's telekinetic power. George Hamilton and Suzanne Pleshette find his body sitting in a chair.
- Psychic Killer (1975) [Dr. Gubner]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unclear) by Jim Hutton's astral form; his body is seen when Julie Adams discovers it in Jim's bedroom.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Heart of Gold (1957) [Ralph Collins]: Stabbed in the stomach by Darryl Hickman in self-defence during a struggle in the kitchen.
- Playhouse 90: The Killers of Mussolini (1959) [Benito Mussolini]: Executed, along with Ilka Windish, by a firing squad of partisans; their bodies are then hanged upside-down.
- The Twilight Zone: Judgment Night (1959) [Carl Lanser]: Dies (off-screen) under unspecified circumstances, some time before the episode begins; he wakes up on board a British ship, and eventually discovers that his own U-boat sank the ship and that he is being forced to relive the sinking over and over again.
- Rawhide: Incident of White Eyes (1963) [Domingo]: Presumably killed by Apache Warriors after being hole up in a stagecoach weigh station. With Eric Fleming, Diana Millay and Nita Talbot as the only other survivors Nehemiah makes a run for it to save their lives knowing it was he the Apaches were after for breaking their tribal taboo. We last see Nehemiah riding over a hill with the warriors in close pursuit.
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Inferno (1965) [General Andreas Cassinello]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Victor Buono's men after they take him away; we only hear the shot as Victor talks to Robert Conrad.
- Honey West: Like Visions and Omens and All That Jazz (1966) [Faustini] Shot by Fred Weir.
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: Deadly Creature Below (1966) [Dobbs] Drowns (offscreen) after escaping from the submarine.
- The Big Valley: Legend of a General Part 2. (1966) [General Vicente Ruiz]: Shot by the dying Rudy Solari as he rides out of town after breaking Lee Majors out of jail. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Wild Wild West : The Night of the Underground Terror (1968) [Major Hazard] Shot in a gunfight with Robert Conrad.
- Columbo: Now You See Him (1976) [Jesse Jerome]: Shot to death by Jack Cassidy in Nehemiah's office.
- Greatest Heroes of the Bible: Daniel and the Lion's Den (1978) [Malamar]: Eaten off-screen along with Dean Stockwell and another colleague (unclear actor) by lions.
- St. Helens (1981 TV) [Mr. Ellison]: Killed during the eruption of Mount St. Helens.