Neal McDonough (1966 - )
- Star Trek: First Contact (1996) [Lieutenant Hawk]: After being assimilated by the Borg, he is shot in the chest with a phaser rifle by Michael Dorn as Neal is trying to kill Patrick Stewart.
- Ravenous (1999) [Private Reich]: Hit in the chest with an axe by Robert Carlyle, causing Neal to fall from a cliff; he dies shortly after Guy Pearce rolls down the hill and collides with him (with Neal attempting to strangle Guy out of reflex). Guy later has to eat part of Neal's body to survive (with Guy talking to Neal's body).
- Timeline (2003) [Frank Gordon]: Stabbed to death by Marton Csokas while Neal is tied to a horse-cart. His body is shown afterwards dragging behind the cart as Billy Connolly and Gerard Butler looks on in horror.
- The Hitcher (2007) [Lt. Esteridge]: Shot in the head by Sean Bean whilst he's pinned to his car seat following a crash.
- I Know Who Killed Me (2007) [Daniel Fleming]: Stabbed in the neck, side and stomach/chest (off-screen) by Thomas Tofel; he dies shortly afterwards, after Lindsay Lohan discovers him.
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009) [Bison]: Neck snapped when Kristin Kreuk jumps on his head at the end of a fight.
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) [Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan]: Possibly dies (off-screen) at some point between the 1940s storyline and the present-day scenes. (In the comic books, the character is still alive today with an elaborate explanation for his longevity; it's possible that future Marvel movies might follow the source material by revealing that he's still alive. However, since it's been suggested, I'll go ahead and list this unless a future movie establishes his fate one way or the other.)
- Ticking Clock (2011) [Keech]: Playing a time traveler, he is wiped out of existence when he accidentally kills his past self (Austin Abrams). His removal from the timestream undoes all of his actions, bringing back everybody he'd killed including his past self.
- The Marine 3: Homefront (Video, 2013) [Jonah Pope]: Shot in the chest by Mike Mizanin.
- Game Over Man (2018) [Conrad]: Shot in the Head by Jamie Demetriou.
- Ambush in Waco: In the Line of Duty (1993 TV Movie) [Jason]: Shot to death by federal agents in the Waco compound in front of Marley Shelton.
- The X-Files: Providence (2002) [Agent Robert Comer]: Killed and injured by Alan Dale. His his body discovered in the hospital bed with Annabeth Gish after trying to strangle Gillian Anderson.
- Justified: Slaughterhouse (2012) [Robert Quarles]: Bleeds to death after Mykelti Williamson cuts his arm off with a cleaver.
- Arrow: Schism (2016) [Damien Darhk]: Stabbed to death with an arrow by Stephen Amell. Neal continues to appear as the past version of Damien in the spin-off/crossover series Legends of Tomorrow and is officially resurrected in the Legends of Tomorrow episode "Return of the Mack."
- Arrow: Invasion! (2016) [Damien Darhk]: Stabbed to death with an arrow by Caity Lotz that Willa Holland tosses her during a fight. (This takes place in a hallucinated world, however.)
- Legends of Tomorrow: Beebo the God of War (2017) [Damien Darhk] - In an imaginary sequence, Neal is shot in the neck with an arrow by Caity Lotz while he's in shock over his magical powers not affecting Nick Zano. However, this is revealed to be a battle plan against Neal so Neal survives the episode in reality when he catches the arrow.
- Legends of Tomorrow: The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly (2018) [Damien Darhk]: Killed after being fully taken over by Mallus (voiced by John Noble) when Mallus leaves Damien's daughter (Courtney Ford) and possesses him.
- Yellowstone: Sins of the Father [Malcolm Beck]: Shot to death multiple times via shotgun by Kevin Costner. He dies slowly after Kevin and him talk.
- Legends of Tomorrow: Mr. Parker's Cul-De-Sac (2020) [Damien Darhk]: Commits suicide by stabbing himself with a Hellsword to avoid causing torture and pain as part of Olivia Swann's deal to resurrect him.
- Mr. Ruve McDonough
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.