Mykelti Williamson (1957 - )
- Miracle Mile (1988) [Wilson]: Mortally wounded in a shoot-out with police; he dies shortly afterwards while taking to Anthony Edwards and Mare Winningham.
- The First Power (1990) [Det. Oliver Franklin]: Trampled to death by a horse in the park. (Thanks to Michael and Killermans)
- Forrest Gump (1994) [Private Benjamin "Bubba" Buford Blue]: Shot in the stomach (off-screen) in combat in Vietnam; he dies in Tom Hanks's arms after Tom tries to carry him to safety.
- Soul of the Game (1996) [Josh Gibson]: Dies (off-screen) of a stroke. (Thanks to Michael)
- Lucky Number Slevin (2006) [Sloe]: Shot to death, along with Dorian Missick, by Bruce Willis in an elevator. (The shooting is off-screen in the actual movie, but is shown in a deleted scene in the US DVD.) (Thanks to ND, John and Eric)
- The Final Destination (2009) [George Lanter]: Hit by an ambulance as Mykelti and Bobby Campo are leaving the hospital. (In Bobby's initial premonition at the racetrack, he is burned to death, along with Shantel VanSanten, by a blast of flame.) (Thanks to Auber and Joshua)
- Black Dynamite (2009) [Chicago Wind]: Killed in an explosion in the car crash and fall off the cliff. (Played for comic effect)
- The Purge: Election Year (2016) [Joe Dixon]: Succumbed to his wounds while defending some Hostages from Christopher James Baker, killing him, but being being mortally wounded by him, he dies while talking to Elizabeth Mitchell, Betty Gabriel and Joseph Julian Soria.
- Don't Let Go (2019) [Bobby]: Shot to death by David Oyelowo as Mykelti was about to kill David's niece Storm Reid. (Future Mykelti disappear as he was about to shoot David)
- Miami Vice: Brother's Keeper (1984) [Leon Jefferson]: Shot in the stomach by Martin Ferrero after being framed as a snitch by Don Johnson.
- Miami Vice: Tale of the Goat (1985) [Sylvio Romulus] Garrotted by Clarence Williams III.
- The Fugitive: Thanatos (2001) [Lt. Philip Gerard]: Shot by Dennis Boutsikaris.
- Ex-Mr. Olivia Brown
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.