Murray Hamilton (1923 - 1986)
- Darby's Rangers (The Young Invaders) (1958) [Pvt./Sgt. Sims Delancey]: Shot by the Germans as the rangers withdraw from action on their stomachs under cover of a low lying mist. (Thanks to Brian)
- The FBI Story (1959) [Sam Crandall]: Shot in the chest by William Phipps, he dies whilst talking to James Stewart.
- The Drowning Pool (1975) [Kilbourne]:
- Damnation Alley (1977) [General Landers]: Killed in an explosion in the underground bunker's control room when drowsy Mark L. Taylor drops his cigarette on to his Playboy magazine, which catches fire and the flames reach a leaking gas pipe, causing a massive explosion which destroys the whole complex. (Thanks to Brian).
- Jaws: The Revenge (1987) [Larry Vaughn]: He doesn't appear nor is directly mentioned in the film, but backstories explain his absence that his character from the first two films passed away by the time of the events of this film. (Note: Murray was in mind for a cameo, but he himself died before filming began).
- Gunsmoke: Wild West (1958) [Web Cutter]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with James Arness.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Escape to Sonoita (1960) [Marsh]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Harry Dean Stanton (whom he kills in return), while Murray and Harry are fighting over their water. Their bodies are seen in the desert when Burt Reynolds, James Bell, and police discover them.
- The F.B.I.: The Camel's Nose (1966) [Mike Kessler]: Falls to his death when Fritz Weaver punches him out of his office window.
- The Invaders: The Condemned (1967) [Lewis Dunn]: Disintegrated with a ray-gun by an alien (John S. Ragin), who is trying to kill Roy Thinnes who pushes Murray into the line of fire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.