Morris Ankrum (1897 - 1964)
a.k.a. Stephen Morris
Film Deaths: Edit
- Three Men from Texas (Ranger Guns West) (1940) [Bruce Morgan]: Strangled by Thornton Edwards after Morris shoots Thornton first.
- Along the Great Divide (The Travellers) (1951) [Ed Roden]: Shot repeatedly by James Anderson. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Raiders (1952) [Thomas Ainsworth]: Gunned down by Richard Conte as he pulls a gun from his desk drawer. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Man Behind the Gun (1953) [Bram Cretan]: Killed, off-screen by Roy Roberts’ men; we learn of his death afterwards when Randolph Scott digs up the grave supposedly belonging to Roy (who had faked his death) and reports finding Morris’ body
- Drums Across The River (1954) [Chief Ouray]: Dies of old age lying in his teepee. (Thanks to Brian).
- Cattle Queen of Montana (1954) [J.I. ‘Pop’ Jones]: Trampled to death in a stampede caused by Native American warriors. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Earth vs. the Flying Saucers (Invasion of the Flying Saucers) (1956) [Brigadier General John Hanley]: Thrown out of the spaceship by the aliens after they telepathically drain his mind of information. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Drango (1957) [Henry Calder]: Hanged by a lynch mob led by Ronald Howard. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Kronos (1957) [?]: ?.
- Rawhide: Incident of the Broken Word (1961) [Dr. Morgan]: Shot (off-screen) by E.G. Marshall when Morris discovers that E.G.'s cattle were infected with anthrax. He then places his body in his office and dumps the wounded and blindly drunken Dick York there to frame him for the murder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.