Monte Markham (1935 - )
- Project X (1968) [Gregory Gallea]: Killed by an energy field created by Christopher George's subconscious while Greta Baldwin looks on in horror. His body is later seen when Henry Jones and the other scientists remove his brain in order to extract information from it.
- Guns of the Magnificent Seven (1969) [Keno]: Shot to death by Michael Ansara's soldiers during a shootout at Michael's fortress.
- Airport '77 (1977) [Banker]: Drowned when a cargo container breaches the hull of the plane (which then pins him to the wall), filling the cargo hold with water, after Robert Foxworth crashes the plane into the ocean.
- We Are Still Here (2015) [Dave McCabe]: Head crushed in by the fire demons of the house while Barbara Crampton and Andrew Sensenig watch in horror.
- The High Chaparral: Too Late The Epitaph (1970) [David Redmond]: Shot to death by Mayf Nutter as Monte is about to shoot Henry Darrow. (Thanks to Brian)
- Police Woman: The Stalking of Joey Marr (1974) [Carl Rossi/Joey Marr]: As Rossi (a government agent who is posing as Marr, a mob informant), he is shot by Pepper Martin while sitting alone in the tour bus. (Martin plays a hit man who thinks he's killed the informant.) As the real Joey Marr, he survives the episode.
- Hotline (1982; TV film) [Kyle Durham]: Shot with a harpoon by Lynda Carter, while Monte is trying to kill Lynda.
Video Game Deaths:Edit
- Fallout: New Vegas (2010) [President Aaron Kimball] In the event that the player sides with the Legion, he will be assassinated by the Courier in the mission "Arizona Killer." The nature of the death scene varies depending on the player's decisions: the flight computer of his vertibird can be sabotaged, causing him to crash; his vertibird can be shot down by a hacked anti-aircraft gun or by the player; he can be killed with a bomb planted either in his path, in Jude Ciccolella's helmet, or on his vertibird; lastly, he can be sniped, gunned down, or even speared during his speech.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.