The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Monique Ganderton (1980 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Chicago (2002) [Bare Woman #1]: Shot in the lower chest off-camera (along with Joseph Scoren and April Morgan) by Lucy Liu when she catches them all in bed together. She is seen lying on the floor after getting shot. (Nudity alert: Rear)
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) [Beautiful Vampiress]: Mauled to death by the werewolf Byron Chief-Moon, after Mariel Belanger distracts Monique with blood by stabbing herself. Shown in a flashback when the legend is recounted.
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013) [Candy Witch/Mother]: Playing a dual role, "Candy Witch" is burned to death when Alea Sophia Boudodimos and Cedric Eich shove her into an oven. (For this role, Monique was unrecognizable in heavy old-age witch make-up.) "Mother" is shot to death by her son (Lucas Mann) when the witches take control of his aim as he's trying to fight off the witches. (Thanks to Tim)
- The Package (2013) [Monique]: Shot to death after a fight with Steve Austin.
- American Ultra (2015) [Crane]: Killed with a blow to the head by Jesse Eisenberg, while she's stunned from an explosion after she throws a grenade at Jesse and he throws it back towards her. Her body is shown again later on as Connie Britton surveys the carnage.
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) [Horseman - Death]: Crushed when a stone falls on her, while she's protecting the transference of Berdj Garabedian into the body of Oscar Isaac as the temple falls around him.
- S.W.A.T.: Under Siege (2017) [Simone]: Pushed off a top of a building by Sam Jaeger at the end of their fight.
- Bad Meat (2011) [Peters]:Killed in a struggle/shootout with one of the surviving delinquents or mutant guards.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Supernatural: The Magnificent Seven (2007) [Redhead]: Head repeatedly slammed into a car's windshield by Allison Warnyca, who is under the mind control of Josh Daugherty.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.