Mitch Ryan (1928 - )
a.k.a. Mitchell Ryan
- Thunder Road (1958) [Jed Moultrie]: Killed in a car crash/explosion, along with Dale Van Sickel.
- Monte Walsh (1970) [Shorty Austin]: Shot to death by Lee Marvin.
- The Hunting Party (1971) [Doc Harrison]: Shot to death by Oliver Reed as a mercy killing as Mitch was dying from his wounds from a previous shoot-out.
- High Plains Drifter (1973) [Dave Drake]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Geoffrey Lewis.
- Magnum Force (1973) [Officer Charlie McCoy]: Shot to death by David Soul in a parking garage. (Thanks to Robert and Fred)
- Lethal Weapon (1987) [General Peter McAllister]: Killed in an explosion after his car crashes, and the fire sets off his grenades (after Danny Glover shoots his driver, who was trying to run him down). (Thanks to Eric)
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995) [Dr. Terence Wynn]: Hacked to death with a surgical instrument by Michael (George P. Wilbur) in the operating room. (Thanks to Robert)
- Judge Dredd (1995) [Vardis Hammond]: Machine-gunned, along with Pat Starr, by Armand Assante after Armand breaks into their apartment as part of a scheme to frame Sylvester Stallone.
- The Streets of San Francisco: The Unicorn (1973) [Abel Hoffman]: Shot dead on the derelict ship by hitman Paul Genge, who is in turn shot dead by Michael Douglas. (Thanks to Brian)
- General Hospital (1994) [Frank Smith]: Shot to death by Anthony Geary as Mitch is about to ambush John Reilly. (Thanks to Michael)
- Gramps (Lethal Intent) (1995 TV) [Oliver]: Shot to death by Andy Griffith. (Thanks to Michael)
- Murder, She Wrote: Big Easy Murder (1995) [Senator Brent Renwyck]: Killed when Lewis Van Bergen injects him in the neck to induce a heart attack; his body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury, Lisa Akey, and Elizabeth Ashley discover him. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Aftershock: Earthquake in New York (1999) [Frank Agostini]: Injured in falling rubble of a building he's in when the earthquake strikes. He then dies while speaking to his daughter (Jennifer Garner).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.