Mitch Pileggi (1952 - )
- Return of the Living Dead Part II (1988) [Sarge]: Eaten by Zombies.
- Shocker (1989) [Horace Pinker]: Executed in the electric chair (his body is briefly seen as he incinerates into smoke); he returns as an "electric ghost." He is later sent to hell after his son (Peter Berg) traps him in a TV or video camera and then destroys it. (I haven't seen this movie, but I'm familiar with its premise.)
- Guilty As Charged (1991) [Dominique]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Rod Steiger, after the power goes out in the middle of Mitch's electrocution in Rod's homemade electric chair; we only hear the shot after Isaac Hayes explains to another prisoner how the execution had gone wrong.
- Vampire in Brooklyn (1995) [Tony the Hitman]: Heart torn out by Eddie Murphy in the street, while Jsu Garcia and Kadeem Hardison look on in horror.
- Polaroid (2019) [Sheriff Pembroke] Torn in half down the centre of his body when The Entity tears a photograph of him in two.
- The X-Files: S.R. 819 (1999) [Assistant Director Walter Skinner]: Dies of nanobot poisoning and infection.
- Supernatural: In The Beginning (2008) [Samuel Campbell]: Stabs himself in the stomach under the possession of a demon and dies once the demon flees from his body. (He is later pulled out of the afterlife during the sixth season by Mark Sheppard.)
- Human Target: Lockdown (2010) [Leonard Kresse]: Shot with his own gun by Mark Valley when Mark turns it against him at the end of a fight in an elevator.
- Supernatural: ...And Then There Were None (2011) [Samuel Campbell]: Shot in the head by his grandson (Jared Padalecki) after Mitch attempts to advance on Jared. Mitch is later resurrected under the possession of the Khan worm and once again killed when Jim Beaver shoves him onto an electrical outlet and forces the Khan worm out of his body.
- Ex-Mr. Debbie Andrews
- Mr. Arlene Warren
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.