Director: Christopher McQuarrie
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Despite The Syndicate now shattered a splinter group known as The Apostles plan to retaliate by means of a nuclear disaster. Orchestrating a chain of events by way of their captured figurehead Solomon Lane (Sean Harris), Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his IMF team are forced into making a costly choice ensuring they fail in their objective. Now along with some familiar allies, they race against time following the aftermath of their mission going wrong. Discovering that these apostles have successful infiltrated such intelligence services including the CIA, IMF must unmask The Apostles new elusive partner code named John Lark, before a black ops team led by ace assassin August Walker (Henry Cavill) disavows all of them permanently.
Male Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Joey Ansah (Henchman)
- Alec Baldwin (Alan Hunley)
- Henry Cavill (August Walker)
- Tom Cruise (Ethan Hunt) (dream)
- Sean Harris (Solomon Lane) (dream)
- Caspar Phillipson (The European)
- Liang Yang (Lark Decoy)
Female Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Alix Benechez (Shooted by Brother of White Widow)▪No es seguro
- Michelle Monaghan (Julia Meade-Hunt) (dream)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tom Cruise trained for an entire year to perform a stunt in this film.He took his helicopter lisence for the role.
- Solomon Lane will be the first villain in the franchise to be in two films.
- This film was green-lit several days before the release of Mission: Impossible - Rouge Nation (2015).
- During a chasing sequence Tom Cruise severely broke his ankle while jumping off a building to another building.Instead of paying immediate attention to himself,he actually performed the scene untill he goes off-camera while still running.
- Rebecca Ferguson was pregnant while filming this movie. She was about 7 months pregnant when filming was completed.
- Henry Cavill grew a mustache in order to play the villain and was expected to shave it off for Justice League (2017) reshoots. However, Paramount would not allow this, meaning Warner Bros had to pay millions to have it digitally removed in post-production, making it the most expensive mustache in movie history.