Mission: Impossible III (2006)
Director: J.J. Abrams
- Billy Crudup [John Musgrave]
- Tom Cruise [Ethan Hunt] (revived)
- Philip Seymour Hoffman [Owen Davian]
- Buster Reeves
- Dana Dru Evenson [Woman Shot On The Bridge]
- Keri Russell [Lindsey Farris]
- Bahar Soomekh [Davian’s Translator]
- J.J. Abrams' directorial debut on a feature film.
- Scarlett Johansson was cast in the film early on, but pulled out of the project, and her role eventually went to Keri Russell.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's character's name, Owen Davian, is an in-joke and a nod to his long-time manager, Davien Littlefield.
- After the success of Shaun of the Dead (2004), Simon Pegg was asked whether he was going to be pursuing a career in Hollywood, to which he laughed and replied "It's not like I'm going to be in Mission: Impossible III".
- As the production could do nothing about inquisitive crowds watching them while they were filming in Rome, they actually set up a phony second unit a little further away, hired several girls in bikinis and several older women dressed as nuns and pretended to be filming takes for the film, while the main unit got on with their business largely undisturbed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.