Miriam Margoyles (1941 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Age of Innocence (1993) [Mrs. Mingott]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes at some point in the story.
- Ed and His Dead Mother (1993) [Mabel Chilton]: Dies of natural causes (off-screen) before the movie begins, shoot in her back with a gun by her husband Ned Beatty and decapitated with a chainsaw by her son Steve Buscemi. but returns to life as a zombie.
- Immortal Beloved (1994) [Nanette Streicherová]:
- End of Days (1999) [Mabel]: Knocked face-first through a glass table during a fight with Arnold Schwarzenegger, then is finished off when Gabriel Byrne pushes one of the shards of glass deeper into her neck.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Life and Death of Peter Sellers (2004 TV) [Peg Sellers]: Dies of an unspecified illness in the hospital; her body is shown afterwards during her funeral. (Thanks to Graeme)
- Plebs: The Cupid (2015) [Iona]: Director Miriam is in the audience for the opening night of her latest play when hapless actor Joel Fry blunders onto the stage and loses his footing. To right himself he grabs the rope holding the winch suspending the character of Cupid (Ryan Sampson) above the stage. Ryan tumbles down and in doing so fires his love arrow which hits Miriam in the chest. Just before she expires she says that "the show must go on". '(Played for comic effect). (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.