Milton Reid (1917 - ?) (various sources say 1982 or 1987)
- Undercover Girl (1958) [Mac]: Shot by George Roderick after he shoots at George. (Thanks to Brian)
- Camp on Blood Island (1958) [Executioner]: Killed by a grenade thrown from behind ham and his men by Edwin Richfield as they are shooting at Michael Gwynn in the guard tower.
- Swiss Family Robinson (1960) [Big Pirate]: Killed ( I don't know how but it's said that every pirate dies).
- The Terror of the Tongs (1961) [Guardian]: Killed by his own hatchet, thrown into his upper chest by Geoffrey Toone as Milton is fighting with Marne Maitland.
- Night Creatures (1962) [Mulatto]: Shot by Michael Ripper, after Milton shoots Peter Cushing with a harpoon.
- Spartacus And The Ten Gladiators (1964) [Chimbro]:
- Deadlier Than the Male (1967) [Chang]: Stabbed by Richard Johnson.
- The Assassination Bureau Limited (1969) [Leonardi, circus victim]: Blown out of a cannon, through the circus tent to his death, after someone mixes the "ammo".
- Target: Harry (1969) [Kemal]:
- Dr. Phibes Rises Again (1972) [Manservant]: Stabbed/impaled through the ear/head by a golden "snake" hidden in the telephone receiver, triggered by Valli Kemp after Milton picks up the phone (on top of previously been bitten by one of Vincent Price's poisonous snakes).
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) [Sandor]: Falls to his death from a rooftop when Roger Moore knocks him off while he's holding on to Roger's tie (after Milton answers a simple question).
- The People That Time Forgot (1977) [Sabbala]: Knocked into the pit in a fight with Patrick Wayne (I can't exactly remember whom). He makes a noise causing the land to disrupt.
- Arabian Adventure (1979) [Jinnie]: Killed when Milo O'Shea destroys his lamp.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.