Mike Starr (1950 - )
Not to be confused with the late bassist of Alice in Chains.
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Protector (1985) [Hood #2]: Shot in the chest by Patrick James Clarke
- The Chair (1988) [Wilson]: Dies of shock/blood loss (whilst being electrocuted) when his arm is cut off by the fins of an industrial fan (when the poltergeist of John Bentley causes the fan to come on while Mike is fixing it).
- Goodfellas (1990) [Frenchy]: Shot to death off-screen (along with Clem Caserta) by either Joe Pesci or Robert De Niro. Their bodies are shown in a dumpster afterwards when a garbage truck picks it up.
- Night Trap (Mardi Gras for the Devil) (1993) [Detective Williams]: Hit by a truck, in an "accident" arranged by Michael Ironside's supernatural powers.
- Dumb & Dumber (1994) [Joe 'Mental' Mentaliano]: Dies when he swallows poison pills he'd planned to use on Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, who'd mistaken them for his medication. (Played for comic effect.)
- Cabin Boy (1994) [Mulligan]: Strangled by Chris Elliott with his own belt after Mike was about to kill Chris.
- Hoodlum (1997) [Albert Salke]: Shot to death (along with his brother) by Vanessa L. Williams. (Thanks to Arben)
- Frogs for Snakes (1998) [Crunch Gwiazda]: Head blown clean off by Linda Mancini's shotgun during a shoot-out in a bar.
- The Ice Harvest (2005) [Roy]: Shot to death by Billy Bob Thornton (who is also mortally wounded in the shoot-out) he dies after falling on top of Thornton (knocking both into the icy lake). (Thanks to Eric)
- Black Dynamite (2009) [Rafelli]: Killed in an explosion after Michael Jai White uses a helicopter and a giant magnet to lift Mike's car into the air, then drops it. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Arben and Tommy)
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Jesse Stone: Night Passage (2006) [Lou Carson]: Killed in a car crash when Stephen Baldwin rams Mike's car and knocks it over a cliff.
- Lone Rider (2008 TV) [Lloyd]: Shot to death (presumably by Tom Schanley) during a shootout with Lou Diamond Phillips.
- Brother of Beau Starr.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.