Mike Myers (1963 - )
- 54 (1998) [Steve Rubell]: Dies (off-screen) of AIDS-related illness sometime after the final scene; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002) [Austin Powers/Dr. Evil/Fat Bastard/Goldmember]: Playing four roles, "Goldmember" is possibly electrocuted to death, when 'Dr. Evil' turns on some prevention system. As he gets up Beyonce Knowles tells him he`s under arrest. The scene then goes straight into the "Austin pussy" movie within the film, with John Travolta playing "Goldmember". There is no indication that "Goldmember" dies (esp. considering the comic nature of this movie), but I'm listing it with this disclaimer because its omission has been pointed out.
- Shrek the Final Chapter: Forever After (2010) [Shrek]: Voicing the title role as an ogre, he fades from existence in the alternate universe before everyone else magically explodes. He is brought back from the dead when he returns to his original universe.
- Terminal (2018) [Clinton/Mr. Franklin] After being lobtomized by Margot Robbie, he has a nail hammered into his head by her. While barely moving in his vegetable state, he's left to die by Margot while tied to a chair in an underground room.
- Saturday Night Live: Sept. 30, 1989 (1989) [Terrorist]: Dies in either the explosion or falls to his death alongside everyone else aboard the plane when Phil Hartman blows up the plane. After the explosion, it focuses on Phil, Bruce Willis and Jan Hooks falling,. Mike's fate is not made clear, but it is assumed he dies. (Played for comic effect)
- Saturday Night Live: Jan. 11, 1992 (1992) [Vladimir Lenin]: Plays the corpse of Vladimir Lenin. (Played for comic effect)
- Saturday Night Live: Mar. 21, 1992 (1992) [Events Coordinator #3]: Decapitated (off-screen, along with Phil Hartman and Kevin Nealon) by the Emperor. Their heads are seen on pikes at the end of the sketch.(Played for comic effect)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.