Mike Judge (1962- )
Animator; Creator of Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill, and The Goode Family
- Peace, Love, and Understanding (1992; animated; short) [Mr. Van Driessen/Various Characters]: "Mr. Van Driessen" gets run over by a monster truck (despite his death, he appears in the subsequent series Beavis and Butt-Head as a supporting character due to discontinuity). Mike's other characters survive the movie. (Played for comic effect.)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut (1999; animated) [Kenny's Goodbye Voice]: Dies in surgery after George Clooney puts a potato in his chest instead of his heart, which explodes a few seconds after he wakes up. Kenny will then descend into Hell and break loose when Satan comes to Earth and then goes to Heaven after making a wish to Satan. Judge provides the unmuffled "Good-bye, you guys" line while Matt Stone provides the rest of the vocals, so the death is listed under both performers. (Played for semi-comic effect.)
- Beavis and Butthead (1993-2011; animated) [Beavis/Butthead]: In Safe Driving, they were killed in a car wreck. The original series finale, Beavis and Butthead Are Dead, the two are thought to be dead, but we know all along that they're not. In the end of the episode, they come back to school and scare Principal McVicker, who also dies of a heart attack in the same episode. Side note: characters are never truly killed off in B&B. The episode lacks continuity.
- King of the Hill: Hank's Unmentionable Problem (1997; animated) [Hank Hill/Boomhauer]: "Hank Hill" dies off-screen from complications relating to his constipation, as stated at his funeral, which was actually a dream had by Peggy Hill (Kathy Najimy) (Hank survives the episode in reality).
- Celebrity Deathmatch: Fandemonium 2000 (2002; animated) [Beavis/Butthead]: Providing the voices of his own creations, "Butthead" is sliced into meat strips by "Beavis" (as the Great Cornholio) with tongs and a spactula to make "TP for his bunghole". (Played for comic effect.)
- King of the Hill: Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret Hill (2002; animated) [Monsignor Martinez/Decoy/Hank Hill/Boomhauer]: In Monsignor Martinez, the TV show within the show, the Decoy Martinez is shot to death by the real Martinez after knocking him out. We only see Martinez firing. (Mike's other characters survive.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.