The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Miguel Sandoval (1951 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Repo Man (1984) [Archie]: Disintegrated by exposure to the alien when he opens the trunk of Fox Harris' car.
- Straight to Hell (1987) [George]: Crushed to death by a falling beam covered with kitchenware, when Jennifer Balgobin shoots the beam and brings it crashing down on Miguel's head.
- Ricochet (1991) [Vaca]: Shot to death with a shotgun by John Lithgow, after John shoot George Cheung and Thomas Rosales Jr.
- Quick (1993) [Vargas]: Killed by Teri Polo, Jeff Fahey or Robert Davi.
- Death Wish V: The Face of Death (1994) [Hector Vasquez]: Shot repeatedly in the chest/stomach by Charles Bronson (whilst Charles’ back is turned). His body is seen first when Saul Rubinek enters the room, then later on when Michael Parks and Chuck Shamata discover him boxed in a grate.
- Clear and Present Danger (1994) [Ernesto Escobedo]: Shot to death by Jorge Luke as Miguel is attacking Joaquim de Almeida with a baseball bat, while Harrison Ford looks on in shock.
- Fair Game (1995) [Emilio Juantorena]: Shot/stabbed in the head and chest by Steven Berkoff during an argument.
- Scorpion Spring (1996) [Mexican Judicial]: Shot repeatedly in the chest, stomach and neck/head by Angel Aviles.
- Panic (2000) [Det. Larson]: Shot to death by William H. Macy when Miguel shoots Willam in the stomach, after William shoot his father (Donald Sutherland).
- Black Point (2002) [Malcolm]: Shot/stabbed then bludgeoned to death by Thomas Ian Griffith.
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002) [Julio Martin]: Shot/hit by a tire caused by an explosion from Lucy Liu.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Alias: Spirit (2001) [Anthony Russek]: Tortured to death by SD-6 agents on Ron Rifkin's orders after Victor Garber manipulated the transmision in order to save his daughter (Jennifer Garner) from being tortured and killed.
- Medium: Then... and Again (2009) [D.A. Manuel Devalos]: Shot three times in the chest by David Barry Gray in the morning in his home with a handgun. We see the first shot from the weapon and then the impacts on Miguel. He then falls backwards to the floor. This turns out to be a nightmare Patricia Arquette is having.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.