The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Michelle Rodriguez (1978 - )
Deaths in Film[edit | edit source]
- Resident Evil (2002) [Rain Ocampo]: After being bitten by one of the zombies, she eventually dies from the virus while she and the others try to escape on a train; she immediately reanimates and is shot in the head by Eric Mabius. (Thanks to Michelle, Charlie, Gary and Germboygel)
- Bloodrayne (2005) [Katarin]: Neck snapped by Kristanna Loken at the end of a fight; Kristanna then bites Michelle on the throat and drains her blood. (Thanks to Bill)
- Avatar (2009) [Trudy Chacon]: Killed in an explosion when Stephen Lang fires a missile at the helicopter. (Thanks to Melissa and Tommy)
- Tropico de Sangre (2010) [Minerva Mirabal]: Brutally beaten to death.
- Resident Evil: Retribution (2012) [Rain Ocampo]: Playing clones of her character from the original 2002 Resident Evil, the good clone's neck is snapped and slashed across her right breast and shoulder when a creature knocks her into a pillar. The evil clone is devoured by zombies after Milla Jovovich shoots out the ice from under her, causing her to fall into the water with the zombies. (Thanks to Tim)
- Alita: Battle Angel (2019) [Gelda]: Dies off-screen in a battle. We never see her die, but it's assumed that she doesn't make it.
Deaths in Television[edit | edit source]
- Lost: Two for the Road (2006) [Ana Lucia Cortez]: Shot in the chest by Harold Perrineau Jr. after she hands him the gun. (Thanks to PortsGuy, Jake, Morgan, Alex, Paowz, Asdurable and Jill)
Deaths in Video Games[edit | edit source]
- Halo 2 (2004) [Marine]: Providing the voice of an ally NPC, she can be killed by enemy soldiers during gameplay. See also David Cross, Orlando Jones and Laura Prepon for voicing similar roles.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.