Michel Piccoli (1925 - )
- Le Doulos (1962) [Nutthecchio]: Shot to death by Jean-Paul Belmondo, who then makes it look as though Michel and Jacques de Leon killed each other.
- Compartiment tueurs (The Sleeping Car Murder) (1965) [Rene Cabourg]: Killed by Claude Mann on the train.
- Topaz (1969) [Jacques Granville]: Of three different endings (depending what version you see), he dies in two of them: 1) Shot by a sniper while having a gun duel with Frederick Stafford. 2) commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself we only hear the shot from outside his home.
- The Things of Life (Les Choses de la vie; These Things Happen) (1970) [Pierre Berard]: Killed in a car accident. (See also Richard Gere in the 1994 remake Intersection.) (Thanks to Scheck)
- La Grande bouffe (The Big Feast; Blow-Out) (1973) [Michel]: Commits suicide by overeating during an extended feast, causing him to die of excessive flatulence/diarrhea after walking out onto the balcony.
- Sept morts sur ordonnance (1975) [Dr. Pierre Losseray]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin with a shotgun after shooting his wife (Marina Vlady) in Marina's apartment.
- Une étrange affaire (1981) [Bertrand Malair]: Smothered to death with pillow by Gérard Lanvin in his sleep.
- Une Chambre en ville (1982) [Edmond Leroyer]: Commits suicide by slitting himself his throat after an argument with his wife (Dominique Sanda).
- That Night in Varennes (La Nuit de Varennes) (1982) [Louis XVI]: Executed by decapitation with guillotine.
- Le Roi Lear (2007 TV Movie) [King Lear]: Dies of old age/natural causes, compounded by grief over the death of his daughter.
- Myster Mocky présente: Le Jour de l'exécution (2008) [mr. the prosecutor]: Executed (off-screen) by decapitation with guillotine towards the end of episode.
- Ex-husband of Eleonore Hirt.
- Ex-husband of Juliette Greco.
- Husband of Ludivine Clerc (author).