Michel Bouquet (1925 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- The Bride Wore Black (La mariée était en noir) (1968) [Coral]: Poisoned by Jeanne Moreau; he dies shortly afterwards while pleading for her to call a doctor.
- Mississippi Mermaid (La sirène du Mississipi) (1969) [Comolli]: Shot to death by Jean-Paul Belmondo.
- Borsalino (1970) [Rinaldi]: Killed by Christian de Tilliere. Jean-Paul Belmondo and Alain Delon then dispose of his body to cover up the murder.
- Just Before Nightfall (Juste avante la nuit) (1971) [Charles Masson]: Poisoned with an overdose of sleeping pills by Stephane Audran, to spare him from the possibility of being found out as Anna Douking's killer.
- How I Killed My Father (Comment j'ai tué mon père) (2001) [Maurice]: Strangled to death by his son (Charles Berling) in the garden at night.
TV Deaths Edit
Noteworthy Connections Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.