Michael Weston (1973 - )
a.k.a. Michael Rubinstein
Film Deaths Edit
- Pathology (2008) [Dr. Jake Gallo]: Dissected when Keir O'Donnell and Milo Ventimiglia perform an autopsy on him while he’s still alive, after they first drug him with ether or nitroglycerine (in imitation of Michael’s murder of Alyssa Milano.)
TV Deaths Edit
- ER: Bloodline (2006) [Rafe Hendricks]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Garret Dillahunt. (Thanks to Alex)
- CSI: NY: Means to an End (2011) [Frank Waters]: Commits suicide by stepping in front of a moving bus.
- The Resident: Betrayal (2019) [Gordon Page]: Killed in an explosion when his car flips over in an attempt to escape from the police.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Murdered at a Bad Address (2019) [Simon Marsden]: Dies of a drug overdose.
Noteworthy Connections Edit
- Grandson of Artur Rubinstein (pianist)
- Son of John Rubinstein and Judi West
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.