Michael Stuhlbarg (1968 - )
- A Serious Man (2009) [Larry Gopnick]: In a dream sequence, he is shot in the head by Peter Breithmater after Peter shoots Richard Kind. (He survives the movie in reality - however, the conversation that he has over the phone with his doctor in the final scene strongly implies that he has been diagnosed with cancer) (Thanks to Tommy)
- Seven Psychopaths (2012) [Tommy]: Shot in the back of the head (along with Michael Pitt) by Sam Rockwell, when Sam comes up behind them while they're talking on a bridge. (Thanks to Matthew, Arben, Tim, and Tommy)
- Cut Bank (2014) [Derby Milton]: Shot to death by John Malkovich after Michael tries to kill John.
- Miles Ahead (2015) [Harper Hamilton]: Shot by Brian Bowman as Michael is struggling with Don Cheadle in the audience of a boxing match.
- The Shape of Water (2017) [Dr. Robert Hoffstetler]: Presumably bleeds to death after being shot several times in the chest and once in the face by Nigel Bennett and Marvin Kaye and then subsequently tortured with a cattle prod by Michael Shannon.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Slither (2006) [Marcel Costas]: Strangled with his own necktie by Wynn Everett on Michael York's orders.
- Boardwalk Empire: Golden Days for Boys and Girls (2014) [Arnold Rothstein]: Shot to death (off-screen) between the passage of time between the season four finale and the season five premiere. His death is mentioned to Steve Buscemi by Anatol Yusef.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.