Michael Stuhlbarg (1968 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- A Serious Man (2009) [Larry Gopnick]: In a dream sequence, he is shot in the head by Peter Breithmater after Peter shoots Richard Kind. (He survives the movie in reality - however, the conversation that he has over the phone with his doctor in the final scene strongly implies that he has been diagnosed with cancer) (Thanks to Tommy)
- Seven Psychopaths (2012) [Tommy]: Shot in the back of the head (along with Michael Pitt) by Sam Rockwell, when Sam comes up behind them while they're talking on a bridge. (Thanks to Matthew, Arben, Tim, and Tommy)
- Cut Bank (2014) [Derby Milton]: Shot to death by John Malkovich after Michael tries to kill John.
- Miles Ahead (2015) [Harper Hamilton]: Shot by Brian Bowman as Michael is struggling with Don Cheadle in the audience of a boxing match.
- The Shape of Water (2017) [Dr. Robert Hoffstetler]: Presumably bleeds to death after being shot several times in the chest and once in the face by Nigel Bennett and Marvin Kaye and then subsequently tortured with a cattle prod by Michael Shannon.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Slither (2006) [Marcel Costas]: Strangled with his own necktie by Wynn Everett on Michael York's orders.
- Boardwalk Empire: Golden Days for Boys and Girls (2014) [Arnold Rothstein]: Shot to death (off-screen) between the passage of time between the season four finale and the season five premiere. His death is mentioned to Steve Buscemi by Anatol Yusef.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.