Michael Strong (1918 - 1980)
- Point Blank (1967) [Stegman]: Shot to death by James Sikking, when he mistakens him for Lee Marvin. (Thanks to Harry)
- Gunsmoke: Snap Decision (1966) [Shaver]: Shot dead in the Marshal's office by James Arness as he goes for his gun. (Thanks to Brian)
- Star Trek: What are Little Girls Made of? (1966) [Dr. Roger Korby]: Vaporized with a phaser, along with Sherry Jackson, when Michael fires the phaser while Sherry is kissing him. (Michael had already transferred his consciousness into an android look-alike body by this point).
- Cimarron Strip: Journey To A Hanging (1967) [Latch]: Shot dead by Stuart Whitman in the climactic gunplay amongst the boulders. (Thanks to Brian)
- Mission: Impossible: Operation 'Heart' (1967) [Stephan Gomalk]: Shot to death by Pernell Roberts.
- Mission: Impossible: The Emerald (1968) [Yorgi Petrosian]: Shot in the chest by Claude Woolman after the IMF team put on a mask (looking like Martin Landau).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.