Michael Shanks (1970 - )
- Highlander: The Series: The Zone (1993) [Jesse Collins]: Shot to death, along with several other striking miners, by Pinkertons, several decades before the story begins. Shown in a flashback.
- Stargate SG-1: The Nox (1997) [Daniel Jackson]: Killed, along with the rest of the SG-1 team, by a Goa'uld; they are later brought back to life by the Nox aliens. (Thanks to Victor)
- Stargate SG-1: 2010 (2001) [Daniel Jackson]: Zapped to death in an alternate timeline along with Christopher Judge, Amanda Tapping and Richard Dean Anderson by a laser guided defense system. The actual character survives.
- Stargate SG-1: Meridian (2002) [Dr. Daniel Jackson]: Suffers fatal radiation exposure while deactivating a naquadria bomb, ultimately succumbing to radiation sickness at the end of the episode with Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Don S. Davis, Carmen Argenziano, and Teryl Rothery gathered around his deathbed. However, with help from Mel Harris, he is able to ascend to a higher plane of existence and continue to advise the other characters from beyond the grave - ultimately being restored to physical existence in the episode Fallen.
- Judicial Indiscretion (2007 TV) [Jack Sullivan]: Shot to death in a hotel room by the police squad led by Tracy Waterhouse as Michael was about to kill Anne Archer.
- The Pastor's Wife (2011 TV) [Matthew Winkler]: Accidentally shot by Rose McGowan when she slips while holding him at gunpoint with a rifle; his death is shown later in the film while Rose is standing trial for his murder.
- Mr. Lexa Doig
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.