Michael Sarrazin (1940 - 2011)
- Gunfight In Abilene (1967) [Cord Decker]: Fatally injured when Donnelly Rhodes repeatedly whips him; he is taken back to town by Bobby Darin, where he dies some time later. (Thanks to Brian)
- Journey to Shiloh (1968) [Miller Nails]: Shot in the back (off-screen) by a farmer; he dies when James Caan discovers him. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Reincarnation of Peter Proud (1975) [Peter Proud]: Shot by Margot Kidder (not knowing it was Michael) as he's trying to climb into her boat. (Thanks to Stephen and Raji)
- The Seduction (1982) [Brandon]: Stabbed in the back by Andrew Stevens while Michael is making love with Morgan Fairchild in a jacuzzi. (Thanks to Michael)
- Mascara (Make-Up for Murder) (1987) [Bert Sanders]: Commits suicide (while dressed in drag) by jumping off of a pier after talking to his sister (Charlotte Rampling). His body is shown being zipped up in a bodybag on the beach afterwards.
- Crackerjack 2 (Hostage Train) (1997) [Smith]: Falls to his death when he lets go of Carol Alt's arm, that he's holding onto after she pushed him off a catwalk, as Judge Reinhold holds him at gunpoint.
- Frankenstein: The True Story (1973) [The Creature]: Buried (along with Leonard Whiting) in an avalanche in the arctic.
- Murder, She Wrote: Murder, Plain and Simple (1991) [Jacob Beiler]: Accidently stabbed in the chest with a pitchfork when he tripped on a shovel and landed on the pitchfork, after a struggle with Martha Byrne in the barn. His body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury discovers him in the fields after Hunt Block discovered the body and moved out of the barn, and his death is shown in a flashback later on.
- The Ray Bradbury Theater: The Wind (1989) [John Colt]: Consumed and eventually disintegrated (off screen) by a supernatural wind.
- A Nero Wolfe Mystery: Too Many Clients (2002) [Thomas Yeager]: Shot (off-screen) by James Tolkan in his luxiurious love nest; as seen in a flashback, his body is discovered when Alex Poch-Goldin enters to deliver food.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.