Michael Rispoli (1960 - )
- The Juror (1996) [Joseph Boffano]: Shot repeatedly in the head by Alec Baldwin after being knocked into an open flooded grave and shot in the chest and stomach having been made to watch Alec blow up his father (Tony Lo Bianco).
- Volcano (1997) [Gator Harris]: Killed in an explosion/crushed to death along with a SWAT Cop (Todd Sible, Pete Kasper, Gareth Williams, Kevin Bourland, Michael Cutt) while he is trying to free said policeman from a fallen pillar.
- Death to Smoochy (2002) [Spinner Dunn]: Beaten and shot by Harvey Fierstein's men on the set of Edward Norton's television show when the men mistake Rispoli for Norton. His body is seen later when it is dumped in the middle of Chinatown and at his funeral.
- Kick-Ass (2010) [Big Joe]: Shot in the head by Chloe Grace Moretz as Michael is about to set her father (Nicolas Cage) & Aaron Johnson on fire.
- Pain & Gain (2013) [Frank Griga]: Head crushed by heavy free weight discs when Mark Wahlberg accidentally drops them on him at the end of a fight. His body is seen (along with his girlfriend) later on as Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie dismember and try to dispose of them (in reality Frank was beaten to death).
- The Sopranos: Meadowlands (1999) [Jackie Aprile]: Dies of cancer off-screen. The news is mentioned on the TV James Gandolfini is watching who later attends his funeral.
- Magic City: The Sins of the Father (2013) [Bel Jaffe]: Shot by James Caan.
- The man in the High Castle: The New World (2015) [Donald Warren]: Beaten to death by Nazi interrogators under the orders of Rufus Sewell.
- The Deuce: This Trust Thing (2019) [Rudy Pipilo] Shot to death in his car by Daniel Sauli.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.