Michael Ripper (1913 - 2000)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- These Dangerous Years (Dangerous Youth) (1957) [Pte Simpson]: Shot with his own gun when he pulls it when fighting with Frankie Vaughan in the barracks after Frankie had confronted him over his malicious falsification of orders which had led to the death of Ray Jackson. (Thanks to Brian)
- Camp on Blood Island (1958) [Japanese Driver]: Neck broken by Carl Möhner to stop him taking the news of the end of the war to the prison commandant.
- The Pirates of Blood River (1962) [Mac]: Stabbed in the chest by Christopher Lee, when Michael tries to shoot him but is out of ammo.
- The Scarlet Blade (1963) [Pablo]:
- The Devil Ship Pirates (1964) [Pepe]: Either burned to death in the ship's cabin after being hit on the head with a club by Annette Whiteley or dies along with the rest of the pirates when the ship explodes.
- The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb (1964) [Achmed]: Killed off-screen by either Terence Morgan or his henchmen. His body is later found.
- The Secret of Blood Island (1965) [Lieutenant Tojoko]: Dies along with some of the soldiers when their jeep explodes.
- Inspector Clouseau (1968) [Stevie Frey]: Possibly drowns along with Barry Foster, Clive Francis, John Bindon and rest of the gang when the ship sinks.
- The Lost Continent (1968) [Sea Lawyer]: Possibly gets killed along with half of the crew by either the monsters or the inquisidors (note; we only see them fleeing from the ship but they were never seen again in the rest of the film so i will list it just in case).
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Catherine Finn
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.