Michael Rennie (1909 - 1971)
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951) [Klaatu]: Machine gunned to death by soldiers as Michael was running from them on a city street. He is later temporarily brought back to life by the robot Gort (Lock Martin) so that he could complete his mission on Earth.
- Island in the Sun (1957) [Hilary Carson]: Strangled by James Mason during a struggle in Michael's apartment, after James accuses Michael of having an affair with James' wife (Patricia Owens).
- Cyborg 2087 (1966) [Garth A7]: Ceases to exist after Eduard Franz doesn't show his discovery, erasing everything of the future including Michael.
- Hotel (1967) [Geoffrey, Duke of Lanbourne]: Falls to his death when the brakes of the elevator fail, after he helps get Karl Malden out of the elevator.
- The Power (1968) [Arthur Nordland aka Adam Hart]: Heart stopped telekinetically by George Hamilton, while Michael is using his own psychic powers to try to kill George.
- The Time Tunnel: Rendezvous with Yesterday (1966) [Capt. Malcolm Smith]: Goes down with the Titanic (off-screen). Time travellers Robert Colbert and James Darren are transported off the ship before it sinks ending the scene but we all know the demise of Captain Edward John Smith (real name).
- The F.B.I.: The Conspirators (1967) [Conrad Letterman]: Shot by Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
- The Invaders: Summit Meeting: Part II (1967) [Pierre Alquist]: Shot to death by Roy Thinnes; as an alien, he disintegrates after death.
- Ex-Mr. Maggie McGrath
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.