Michael Reid MacKay (1953 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- The Monster Squad (1987) [Mummy]: Crumbles to dust after Ryan Lambert pins one of Michael's bandages to a tree, causing him to fall apart.
- Sleepwalkers (1992) [Charles' Sleepwalker]: Eye-gouged by Mädchen Amick after being weakened by cat scratches. (Michael portrays "Charles" in his monster form and Brian Krause plays the character as a human. Due to the dual casting, this death is listed on both pages.)
- Se7en (1995) [Victor - Sloth Victim]: Presumably dies of shock or blood poisoning (off-screen) after being chained to bed for a year by Kevin Spacey; although he is alive when we last see him, Richard Portnow informs Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt that he will not survive his injuries.
- Batman & Robin (1997) [Antonio Diego / Bane]: Possibly crushed to death by a collapsing telescope after Arnold Schwarzenegger sets of explosives in his observatory (off-screen); although his body is not shown, he is last seen immobilized by his reverting to his original body shape just as debris starts to fall. (Although Michael portrays the character in his possible death scene, he is also played by Jeep Swenson in the film. Due to the dual-casting, this possible death is listed on both pages.)
- X2 (X-Men 2) (2003) [Jason 143]: Crushed to death by falling debris (off-screen); we last see him immobilized in a crumbling facility.
- Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015) [The Man Who Can't Breathe]: Suffers a fatal asthma attack after Stefanie Scott pulls off his breathing mask.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.